Mulan Jameela radiated such a strong aura.
NBCNEWS.LIVE – Although she is busy being a member of the DPR, Mulan Jameela still retains her charm as an entertainer. Ahmad Dhani’s wife often appears with different concepts, several times wearing Indian clothes.
Mulan Jameela, who debuted as a singer, is known for her strong charm. Even after being a mother of four, the owner of the name Raden Wulansari is even more amazing.
This can be seen from the photos taken and shared by Mulan Jameela to her personal Instagram account. The appearance of the artist in Indian clothes is probably the most attention-grabbing.
Mulan Jameela, no less charming than Bollywood artists, exudes such a strong aura. One of the photoshoots was done with her husband, Ahmad Dhani.
Curious what Mulan Jameela looks like in Indian clothes? Check out the series of photos below!
1. Very beautiful, this is the portrait of Mulan Jameela wearing Indian clothes in her charming style.
2. The Indian dress worn by the mother of Al El and Dul looks luxurious with a bright mix of green and gold.
3. Not a photoshoot, Mulan Jameela wore an Indian dress for one of her stage performances.
4. Even though she is busy being a member of the DPR, the 42-year-old woman still exists in the world of singing, and even regularly appears on stage, boasting her strong voice.
5. In addition to appearing on stage, Mulan Jameela also had a photo shoot in Indian clothes, this time accompanied by her beloved husband, Ahmad Dhani.
6. Unlike before, Ali and Safeea’s mother opted for an all red and gold look that was no less luxurious.
7. Ahmad Dhani balances Mulan Jameela with her dignified look in Indian wear for men.
8. Even though she is no longer young, Mulan Jameela still hasn’t lost her charm, especially with her looks in Indian clothes.
9. Many praised the former partner of Maia Estianty’s duet, which is no less charming than the ranks of beautiful actresses common in Bollywood films.
This is a series of portraits of Mulan Jameela wearing a very charming Indian dress! Who is your favorite singer?
Contributor: Chusnul Chotimah