When she was engaged, Mutiara Annisa Baswedan chose to keep her idol’s handsome face a secret.
NBCNEWS.LIVE – DKI Jakarta Governor Anies Baswedan officially married his daughter Mutiara Annisa Baswedan to a man of Arab descent Ali Saleh Alhuraiby on Friday (29/7/2022). Previously, when Mutiara Annisa was engaged, the figure of the future husband was deliberately kept secret. Now the handsome figure of Anies Baswedan’s son-in-law has been revealed to the public!
What does Princess Anies Baswedan’s reception portrait look like? Watch the following moments.
1. Mutiara Annisa Baswedan and Ali Saleh Alhuraiby looked happy after officially becoming husband and wife.
2. Rings were also pinned on each other’s ring fingers as a ‘bind’ for the relationship between Mutiara Annisa Baswedan and her husband, who is a colleague from different majors.
3. Mutiara Annisa Baswedan and Ali Saleh Alhuraiby also showed their marriage books to the guests and a number of media teams present.
4. During the marriage contract, Ali Saleh Alhuraiby, whose hand was in Anies Baswedan’s hand, both said the acceptance of Kabul in Arabic with a cash treasure of Rp.1 million.
5. Mutiara Annisa Baswedan appeared during the wedding ceremony in a white kebaya and a bun decorated with jasmine flowers. So beautiful huh?
6. Furthermore, the wedding reception of Mutiara Annisa Baswedan and Ali Saleh Alhuraiby was held on the same day with Javanese custom.
7. Mutiara Annisa Baswedan’s wedding reception was attended by officials, one of whom was Erick Thohir. President Jokowi and West Java Governor Ridwan Kamil are also known to be at Mutiara’s wedding.
8. Mutiara Annisa Baswedan looked elegant in a red velvet kebaya and Javanese paes, while Ali Saleh Alhuraiby wore a black Javanese traditional groom at the reception.
9. Mutiara Annisa Baswedan’s parents and Ali Saleh Alhuraiby also appeared in traditional Javanese clothes in red and black dominant colors during the reception held at the Candi Bentar Convention Hall.
10. The bridesmaids did not miss to liven up the wedding of Mutiara Annisa Baswedan and Ali Saleh Alhuraiby by compactly wearing the color Javanese kebaya.
11. The moment of Mutiara Annisa Baswedan and Fery Farhati’s mother at the wedding was no less striking. The sight of Fery Farhati getting his daughter married makes me melt, doesn’t it?
These are several portraits from Anies Baswedan’s daughter’s wedding reception. May it be till death do you part, Mutiara Annisa Baswedan and Ali Saleh Alhuraiby!
Contributor: Neressa Prahastiwi