NFTBOOKS is a newly established industry crypto project on NFT for e-books, books, journals and articles. Recently, the NFTBOOKS released the official date of the upcoming full Test-Net
SYDNEY, AUSTRALI, July 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — NFTBOOKS is an emerging crypto project that revolves around unique collectibles from NFT for e-books, books, magazines and articles. NFTBOOKS envisions transforming the world of book reading, making it more affordable and accessible for many people. In recent development, the company has announced the official launch of its full Test-Net version on August 1.
Anyone in the community can participate in the platform experience. All platform features will be launched in this release. The released features include:
- Register the author to self-publish the book.
- Authors self-publish their books as NFTs to get readers to buy books.
- Registering readers to buy books.
- Readers buy books. After reading, they can post them on the resale platform.
- Readers who buy books after reading can rent them as NFT.
- People can rent books as NFT.
NFTBOOKS wants to improve tools to assess everyone’s reading process. It helps professional authors and new authors better understand their readers, making the reading experience even better. NFTBooks developers have built a sharing-based design for everyone. Currently, the team at NFTBOOKS is exploring how to build an assessment tool of how indicators can be reasonable. Some of the indicators discussed are:
- Full content reader index: This index shows the number of people who have read the entire book. The higher the index, the more successful the work. But in some cases things can go wrong.
- Content Complete Index: This index shows where most readers will give up; this helps book owners and other writers to investigate and find logical errors in the content to improve their writing skills.
- Demo and purchased index: Besides reputation, citation writing is also very important for new authors to attract buyers and readers to choose their books. We also plan to develop a feature that reaches this point so that potential writers can reach users faster based on user reviews.
Moreover, the NFTBOOKS project was born to make a profit, but it is the profit of the author, readers and investors, which allows authors to sell as many books as they currently are and still have a passive income over time. If people read the book, the author still makes a profit.
NFTBooks aims to solve problems in the digital space for authors who love their books, readers who want to read more good books, or investors looking for ethical investments, but the value everyone receives is long-lasting and permanent.
Intended users should visit the following links to stay informed:
CONTACT: Media Contact Company Name: NFTBOOKS Website: https://nftbooks.info Email: chau at nftbooks.info Contact person: Chau Nguyen Address: Level 8/ 25 Restwell Street, Bankstown 2200, Sydney, Australia Phone: +61 29709 5070
The content is from GlobeNewswire. DKODING Media is not responsible for the content offered or any links related to this content. DKODING Media is not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness or quality of the content.