During the pandemic, the Halilintar gene eventually returned to its hometown to meet Grandpa.
NBCNEWS.LIVE – Being able to be reunited with a long lost family is definitely a happy moment. Especially if that person is someone we really care about. This is also what General Halilintar, who has not returned to Indonesia for a long time, feels.
After living in Jeddah for some time, the Halilintar family has now returned to their homeland. Gen Lightning was finally able to meet the people they miss. With the opportunity to go home this time, they finally met Ameena.
Not only Ameena, Gen. Halilintar also had the opportunity to meet his grandfather, Atuk. Curious about the moment the Lightning met Atuk? Come on, see the next review?
1. The Halilintar gene was finally able to return to its homeland after not returning for about three years. Previously, this family lived for some time in Saudi Arabia and several other countries.
2. One of the moments that this family has been waiting for when they arrive in their homeland is the miss meeting. Besides Ameena, Gen Lightning was also able to meet his grandfather after a long time.
The encounter with the person usually called Atuk is so poignant. Finally, after 3 years, Gen Halilintar was able to make contact with his grandfather again.
Nat really made a surprise for Atuk, they even rented a car to go to mr. Halilintar’s sister’s house to go.
5. Sobbing became a scene that colored Atuk’s encounter with his grandchildren. The grandfather looked speechless when he met his grandchildren after a long time.
6. After he was divorced due to the pandemic, all his grandchildren were finally able to Mr. Halilintar’s father meets who at mr. Halilintar’s sister’s house was.
7. A smile began to develop on Atuk’s face as he hugged his beloved grandchildren one by one.
8. Tears broke out when it was Mr. Halilintar’s turn to hug his father tightly. Atuk was reluctant to leave the hug to the child.
9. After releasing the longing with Atuk, Gen Halilintar then made a video call with the other Atuk children. Not much different from Gen. Halilintar, much of Mr. Halilintar’s brothers live outside the city and even abroad.
10. The plan to surprise Atuk went well. After the mass meeting, the agenda continued with a grave pilgrimage to the graves of Mr. Halilintar is my grandmother.
It’s a series of moments when Gen Halilintar met Atuk after not seeing each other for a long time.
Contributor: Nur Khasanah