Naysilla Mirdad and her mother, Lydia Kandou, apparently both played a role in the film “Inang”.
NBCNEWS.LIVE – Naysilla Mirdad is in South Korea. The arrival of Nay (Naysilla Mirdad’s nickname) to South Korea was not only a holiday, but also attended the 2022 Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival (BIFAN) as an actor in the film “Inang”.
What was the excitement of Naysilla Mirdad with her colleagues who also played a role in the film “Inang”? Check out the portrait of Naysilla Mirdad in Korea below.
1. Naysilla Mirdad poses beautifully as she crosses the streets of Seoul. Naysilla’s smile is so cool!
2. Naysilla Mirdad was apparently accompanied by her mother, Lydia Kandou, who also played a role in the film “Inang”. To make you proud, the movie “Inang” was screened at CGV Sopung 6 and Bucheon City Hall, Korea, you know!
3. The film “Inang” also plays Naysilla Mirdad with Dimas Anggara. An enthusiastic response was received by Naysilla cs because the tickets for the movie “Inang” were sold out when it was broadcast in Korean theaters.
4. South Korea is currently entering summer. However, when Naysilla Mirdad cs visited, it rained quite heavily. However, this condition was made fun of by the team of the movie “Inang” by raining along.
5. The film “Inang” starring Naysilla Mirdad has an international title “The Womb”. The horror film produced by IDN Pictures was directed by Fajar Nugros who successfully directed many projects, including “Yowis Ben”.
6. Naysilla Mirdad will play a supermarket employee named Wulan in the movie “Inang”. Bad luck came to Wulan because her lover betrayed her while she was pregnant.
7. Wulan was then helped by the Santoso family who were planning to adopt their child when he was born. But when they lived together, Wulan felt strange about the Santoso family.
8. Happiness is shown by Naysilla Mirdad for the achievements of the film “Inang”. Similarly, Dimas Anggara and Lydia Kandou were still enthusiastic about taking photos amid heavy rain on the streets of South Korea.
9. Naysilla Mirdad did not forget to thank you for the wonderful experience of attending the Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival 2022 as an actor in the film “Inang”. Nana Mirdad’s sister admitted that she was very happy and proud.
10. Among the cast and cast of the film “Inang”, Naysilla Mirdad looks very different because she does not wear a batik like the others. Nay looked gorgeous in a light brown dress that was still in harmony with her colleagues.
This is a series of portraits of Naysilla Mirdad in Korea. What do you think?
Contributor: Neressa Prahastiwi